Monday, July 10, 2023

I'm Here Safely!

Hi, again guys! I made it safely to Amersfoort! Next week I will be in Ampsterdam! Here are some photos.
There were screens on the back of the seats, so we got to watch tv!
There was no third person in my row with my mom, so I got to stretch out and sleep!

There was a very pretty view, so I got to watch it out the window! This was also my first view of the Netherlands!
The airport was HUGE!!! So that meant that there was a LOT of walking.
 

This is a nice picture of me doing bunny ears on Hendrik inside the Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. 
 My Uncle Bob has no car, so we took the train to his bike station, and he took a cart so we could put our luggage in it.
Before bed, we went on a walk with Jack, the dog. I will be taking care of Jack for a lot of the time that we are in the Netherlands.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a very busy first day! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter says, "Hi Hendrik!" Looks like a great first day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures and descriptions! Great bunny ears ;) have fun taking care of another puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

July 29: Visiting my Great Grandpa's Farm

 We took Grandma with us to Gasselternijveenschemond. That is a very big name for a reallllly small town. We came here because Grandma wante...